03 June 2008

Welcome Home My Chubby! (31 Dec 05)

Wgk21a_1 It's been a while since my last post..i was emotionally unstable this couple of months..it was a suffering period,i missed my audibah so much..but today 31st Dec 2005,the last day of the year..finally,audibah is back home again..woohoo!she was sick for almost 2 and half months..it took some time to get her new heart(ECU), i have to order it from s'pore.patiently i waited for 5 weeks to get it..like an old saying...everything comes to him who waits.i pray to God,hoping that she will be fine forever after this..no more sleepless night.. =P. she was so 'comot' after 2 months without a bath. she need a good shower today..then she will be as 'chubby' as before..hehehe..

before i got my audibah,friends and bro advised me not to buy this continental car..spare parts mahal la...maintenance tinggi la..minyak kuat la..but i don't care..i like this car so much.i got crushed on her..what ever it take..i have to take the risk..there's a proverb saying, "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." ..but hopefully i will not 'kena tikam lagi lah'..hahah!!

ANYWAY..thanks a bunch to all who helped me during this period..to: my two bros -lent me his honda & brought me jln2 kedai potong ..my offmate - sent me home few times..my housemate - tumpang him went shopping & tolong cari ECU kat kedai potong..i appreciated it very very much!!

i wanna take this chance to wish u all 'HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006'..may all ur wishes come true.

~mucho gracias!

No comments: