03 June 2008

I'm back!! (7 Apr 08)

wow!!...it's been a while since my last posting..berabuk giler da blog ni..hihi.i'm 18 months older than the last birthday..haha!i think i wanna start writing again in this blog..

for the past 18 months, a lot of thing i've gained..i started to travel in few countries,bought my second n third houses,further my master study..hurmm..what else?err i think i should start thinking to settle down in my life..kahwin-GAME OVER..hehe..

my lil sis will tie the knot this may 29th 2008..congratulation sis!!so after urs,it will be my turn pulak..haha..pressure..pressure..but to be honest, actually i'm still enjoying every second of my single life..in that case, i don't have to worry about getting married at the moment..woohoo..

if the time has come,i'll inform all u guys as soon as humanly possible.now i'm concentrating on finishing my study n trying to make a lot money $$$$$ ..*wink wink*

~You don't have to be faster than the bear, just faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.

No comments: